Enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications enable businesses to control costs, manage projects, and evaluate the cost-effectiveness of a company’s resources. These resources include finance, human resources, manufacturing applications, and marketing and sales.
ERP systems are among the key enterprise management systems for business operations, integrating relevant internal and external information such as manufacturing, finance and accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), and sales and service.
Metabyte helps enterprises, non-profit organizations and government departments to deploy and benefit from ERP systems that address the following business needs:
• Human Resources (HR): payrolls, recruitment, training, employee benefits, diversity management and 401(k) retirement accounts
• Manufacturing: engineering, work orders, workflow management, capacity, bills of materials, scheduling, quality control, manufacturing processes, manufacturing flow, cost management, product life cycle management and activity-based costing
• Finance and Accounting: general ledger, cash management, payables, receivables, budgeting, fixed assets and consolidation
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM): sales and marketing, customer contacts, service, call center support and commissions
• Supply Chain Management: inventory, purchasing, order entry, order to cash, supply chain planning, product configuration, inspection of goods, supplier scheduling, claim processing and commissions
• Project Management: costing, time and expense, activity management, billing and performance units
• Access Control: management of different user privileges
• Data Services: self-service interfaces for employees, customers and suppliers
Metabyte facilitates a high level of ERP integration from major vendors, and—in addition to the features outlined above—helps enterprises take advantage of process preparation, configuration, customization and data migration.
In today’s highly regulated environment, you need to provide relevant and timely information to your managers and accurate reports to various federal, state and local authorities, business partners, shareholders and other stakeholders. Metabyte helps enterprises deal with aspects of governance, risk and compliance issues that are increasingly complicated.
One of the core functions of ERP consists of accounting and related capabilities. When ERP strengthens the financial discipline in an organization, best practices of governance become more effective. Risk management is that much easier and regulatory compliance is automatic. Metabyte can also help you with the following tools:
• Software tools for secure workflow automation, and meticulous audit trails for supporting the risk management objectives of an organization.
• Financial tools for total audit trail visibility of all transactions, including inventory transactions.
• Tools for managing compliance documentation, such as certificates of compliance and certificates of quality.