When intuition is not translating to execution, you know you need a process. Drawing on our years of experience, Metabyte can partner with you to get things done.
Over 17 million people daily use software developed by Metabyte for work or for fun. In our fourteen year history, we have repeatedly delivered projects that met some of the most stringent quality and schedule requirements - at times having to comply with Six Sigma standards. Our project management philosophy is a combination of top talent, our StepSmart™ delivery methodology and an adherence to the principles of the PMI (Project Management Institute). We encourage our people to go through the PMP certification process. In 2007, we have further raised our commitment to PMI and are sponsoring our project managers through the PMP certification process.
Our Project Management services
- Managed Projects: Metabyte expertise on a fixed price basis where we are responsible for deliverables.
- Consulting: We provide our experienced PMP certified personnel to work along your team to help you manage.
- PMI framework: We are developing an on-line tool as a framework. Please ask us about being a beta user.
A combination of our StepSmart™ Methodology and PMI processes ensures success
- Specification definition as an iterative process that involves business users
- Implementation based on rapid feature deployment and delivery milestones
- Process relies on breaking down a project into smaller sub-projects
- Facilitates informed decision-making earlier in the process at defined breakpoints between sub-projects
- Added flexibility accounts for changes in the market environment that may lead to changes in system specification
- Minimized risk of final project milestones by delivering fully tested, but partially functional, software in sub-projects
Metabyte has innovatived a method that addresses the historically difficult task of incorporating changes to specifications during the implementation phase of enterprise-wide applications.
See innovation work.
Are you overwhelmed by the abundance of options? Does your business require live reporting?