Your employees and customers increasingly connect to your enterprise through mobile phones, notebook PCs, PDAs, personal media players, game consoles, digital still and video cameras, and personal navigation devices.
This trend will continue as the use of mobile devices keeps growing worldwide. As a Morgan Stanley report notes, “91% of mobile users keep their phones less than one meter away at all times.” So it’s a no-brainer to allow mobile computing in the enterprise, since it increases employee productivity and enhances job satisfaction.
The downside? You have to support these devices. The question is, can you enable your enterprise applications and business processes to interact with this rapidly changing array of mobile devices, software platforms and wireless networks? Metabyte says “yes.”
We leverage our expertise with product development, mobile OS platforms and embedded system technologies to provide:
• Mobile Applications (apps) development for the enterprise and consumer markets
• New business processes to leverage mobility
• Interactive apps for advertising and marketing to increase brand visibility
• Apps integration into your enterprise back-end, databases and cloud applications
• Managed services, infrastructure support and quality assurance services customized to meet the needs of the mobile and wireless networks