Over 17 million people around the world use Metabyte software and services for work and entertainment.
• Preferred vendor of technology services to clients like Cisco and Salesforce.com.
• Rated among Top 10 Asian American Companies by the US Pan Asian Chamber of Commerce.
• Established a global footprint of delivery in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia
• Invented DVR technology (yes, before TiVo). As a private label leader (unlike TiVo), Metabyte’s MbTV ™ technology powers set-top boxes from Scientific Atlanta which are used by major Cable TV operators such as Time Warner Cable, Cox and Rogers that have a dominant share of the North American market.
• Provided technology services to major RDBMS providers like Oracle, Informix, Sybase and Ingress
• Assisted Sun’s Java development before they named the technology “Java”
• Provided integration services for IBM, Data General, NCR, Convex, Sun and HP
• Provided 3D technology to AMD that helped beat Intel in benchmark wars and successfully launched their microprocessor business
Incubated technologies and spun-off businesses:
• 2008: HotDoodle™ (web services and collaboration for small business)
• 2000: MbTV™ (DVR and personal television industry)
• 1998: Wicked3D™ (PC gaming industry)